Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pausing...

I want to take just a moment and pause.  LORD, I pause because I want to thank You.  Your word says for us to come into Your presence with thanksgiving, and to enter into Your courts with praise. 

Since my awakening, and You’re removing the scales from my eyes, or as some would say, healing of this blind man, You have enabled me to carry a weight far greater than I have ever known to be possible.  You have undergirded me and strengthened me.  You have both shown me love and shown me how to love.  I stand daily in continuous awe of Your wondrous working power in my life, and I glorify You with all of my being!

You have kept doors closed if I was not to walk through them, and you have opened doors I had no way of opening.  You have made a way, when there was no way for me, and you have given me life and life more abundantly. 

I possess no great worldly wealth, nor any great worldly substance.  However what I do possess in portioned just for me.  I sleep well at night not worrying about it and I rise up early to thank You for it.  By Your hand, I am all that I am, and by Your love, I will be what You created me to be.

Because of who You are, I purpose to give You glory in all that I do.  And now I know why the song writer wrote: "I worship You because of who You are!"

Thank You, LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment