Sunday, October 21, 2012

What IF....?

What if God decided He was too tired from partying, or just too lazy to get up, or wanted to sleep in because He didnt properly prepare, or gave the excuse that He had nothing to wear, or maybe you dont really like Him to come because He's "different", or any other excuse that we use NOT to get up and attend church, He then used that same excuse not to assist us in our daily lives.

He says "I am the God of all days, even the ones you complain about; for I gave you live and food, and even the ability to complain about the day you have been afforded the length of life to even see.  I am the God who placed my hand in between you and the car wreck.  I am the God who protected you while you were drunk and high out of your mind.  I am the God who stood between you and that diseased partner you slept with.  I am the God of ALL things.  And you were created to worship me!"

Maybe you should get up now and go to the "House" and worship HIM!  I am on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment