Friday, November 9, 2012

Quick Thought

I send out a message to my kids each morning.  It involves a scripture with a quick word of encouragement.  It is one way I attempt to pour into them the Bread of Life from Heaven above!

Today the LORD put this one on my heart, but then He told me to share with my internet family too:

“People who think they are better than other people only cause trouble. But people who listen to the things other people tell them are wise.”
Proverbs 13:10

Let the LOVE of GOD show forth in you TODAY!  J

As adults however we must go one step further.  We must align every thought, word, and action against the Word of God, or you will be lead astray by what you perceive to be “your friends”.  How can you do that if you are not spending any time in not just reading but understanding your Bible? 

Today I beseech you brothers and sisters, to seek the LORD God with your whole heart.  Align every thought, word, and action up to His perfect Word, and cause yourself to walk in victory everyday of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment