Monday, December 3, 2012

Private Thoughts

I share with you part of my journal entry for today December 3, 2012.  I really present to you an unfinished chair, for the LORD is dealing with me on this.  My purpose is prayerfully someone else could glean from this and also give them the peace which has been rekindled in me.

I was at class tonight and we were being taught on Numbers and Deuteronomy.  The class and material was well presented, however I could clearly hear the LORD tell me to go and make amends on a situation.  As we know the bible clearly says, “If you have aught with your brother, leave your gift at the altar and go and make it right with him.”  Matthew 5:23.  So as I became more and more convicted, I was pressed to send this person a text.  I did and asked to be forgiven and asked the LORD for the same. 

Out of the depths of my soul, a well sprung forward!  Before even receiving a response, The Word came alive!  Never have I felt such a presence and a love in Him!  The Spirit quickly spread and before I knew it our entire class was in a worship mode, with no more regard to the lesson plan. 

God moved in a mighty way.  Now I am not saying it was me that did it, but I realize I was hindering what He wanted to do in me.  When I humbled myself and asked for forgiveness, He immediately rushed in and overwhelmed me, and all those around with His Spirit.  The question is, what would happen if I were obedient to Him all the time?

As I begin to matriculate further and further into not being a “Christian” but rather a true Follower of Christ, I am overjoyed to see and experience how easy it is when I just let go and I let Him.  His strength is made perfect in my weakness.  But most importantly, His love can transcend any barrier, as long as I move myself out of the way.

Father, cause me to decrease even more, so You may increase in all those you have sent me to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment