Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Do You Look Good Naked?



 I was at the gym this morning and I came across an individual who said to me, “I doing this because I want to look good naked.”  This got me to thinking, “Do we really look good naked?”

If you get sick and go to the doctor, the first thing they will do is draw your blood.  Why? Because in the blood they can tell a myriad of things, which are taking, place in your body.  They can tell what you have recently eaten, what you have recently drank, or ingested. They can tell if something has infiltrated your system and now your body is rising up an army to fight off the intruders who come to steal your health, destroy your spirit, and ultimately kill you. I wonder what would happen if we pulled your Spiritual Blood right now? What would we find that has infiltrated your system? What is it you have ingested, drank, and taken in, which seeks to steal, kill and destroy you?

You say, Brother, I am not ingesting any poisonous things, my life is pretty good.  Then I ask you, “Do you spend more time on Facebook then you do in your Bible?” Or, “Is the TV program you love, get a higher priority for its time slot, than your time slot for Sunday morning worship service?” “Do you have time to gossip about everyone else, but no time to talk with the LORD who loves you and ask Him to help fix you?”

We know when we pass we shall stand before His throne, naked, stripped of all earthly gains and possessions, and He will judge us according to what He sees.  Will He see your wretchedness, or will He see Jesus’ blood, covering your ugly nakedness. How will you look, naked?

No comments:

Post a Comment