Monday, June 10, 2013

Know Who You Are In Him

Did you know Jesus never let the fear of being rejected, manipulate Him into being someone He was not in God? Yes pressure to live up to others standard of what they think you should be, will always be prominent on today's society.  However, God, through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, gives us understanding, boldness, and power in who we are in Him.

I use to try and please everyone.  I used to try to make everyone happy. I would often find myself deficient in areas I needed, trying to be something I was not, to someone who cared not.  This was because I was not sure in who I was in Him.  Then He gave me His comforter, and by His Spirit, He gave me understanding.  I no longer have to please everyone. I simply need to please Him.

No one can please everyone.  Not even God.  So why are you trying to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment